Monday, July 30, 2007

Maine

I think a lot of these pictures are pretty similar to those on Sarah's blog.... oh well....

Popoo and kids with fish


Addison after his haircut
Addison, thrilled to be getting a haircut from Aunt Sarah
sitting around the fire
house shot from the dock



Patrick & I
I wasn't always the shortest
It's the 'Happy Birthday' Lobster
Dinner at Bar Harbor



Michael's Pride and Joy of the week
Popoo & Isabel fishing



Nature walk/hike
My baby girl
"Hang on Daddy!"- Isabel
check out these 'winners'
Laner & I




Sending our men out to shoot each other

You see that little green thing in the water next to Meno's head... that was me, completely abandoned (*sniffle*)
Yia Yia and her loves cruising into the sunset
Sarah & I - NOT hitting the rock wall (ahem Meno)





Grillmaster




















Check out Isabel's fish!









Daddy & Addison being manly men